Bold+Beyond is looking for a Web Designer to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Web Designer
Bold+Beyond is an agency that focus on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies (like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA) to innovative startups (like French Accelerator, Helipass and Nonli) with Business Consulting services and Creative Marketing Operations.
You’ve got grit and a deep desire to design and contribute to the creation of amazing digital experiences. You’re comfortable moving from one project to another, and you’re willing to do whatever it takes to see a project through. You do this through conceptual direction, production, sketching, prototyping, and planning.
You want to learn. You want to grow. You obsess over everything. You sweat the details, and expect others to do the same. You’ve made it where you are by embracing every challenge, and seeing every challenge as an opportunity.
Emphasis on design, digital experience, product, content and campaigns for lifestyle, luxury and technology categories.
• Work on-site as part of our LA team
• Contribute to various large-scale digital projects including websites, branding, content, campaigns, and more
• Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on
• Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members
• Bring business strategy to creative execution to drive results
• Be a leader, putting the client and your team before yourself
• Work with little process in place, solving problems through proactive problem solving.
• 2+ years of design and interactive work
• Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process
• A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
• The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
• A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature
• An entrepreneurial and independent spirit
• A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various efforts
Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology
• Money: Base Salary + Bonus
• Commission: 5% on every clients you’ll bring
• Pension Plan – e2019
• Medical – e2019
• Paid Vacation
• A cool crew and a great vibe
Job Application Link: https://www.boldbeyond.com/careers/web-designer