Digital Ethos is looking for an experienced Videographer and Content Editor to join their creative team in Leicester.
- Creation of video content for a range of digital channels including TikTok, Meta and YouTube
- Ability to produce a range of different content types such as promotional videos, behind the scenes, talking heads, social first content and 2d animation
- A make once and repurpose mindset, with the ability to edit, crop and resize existing assets to ensure they are optimised for digital channels
- From planning through to production and editing, you will deliver assets to a client brief, on time and within budget
- Work hand in hand with channel owners to understand creative performance, adapting to improve ongoing asset performance
- Stay up to date with advancements in video production and make recommendations as to how we can improve
- Full-time role at the UK’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, now with offices abroad!
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career development, support and progression, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
- Awesome company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
- A lovely Head Office situated in Stoughton Grange, where we have a Pub, Ice Cream Shop, Coffee Shop and Free Parking On-Site
- 22 days holiday
- Access to industry leading tools required to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible
- Feel free to check out our YouTube page to learn a little more about us as an agency! :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZGa6QK3xGFEkcErU-7nmQ
- Hybrid role with 3 days at out head office in Oadby, Leicestershire
- There will be some travel expected so a valid UK driving license is required
- Experience in shooting motion across a range of industries and styles as mentioned above
- Experience in video editing, resizing and cropping
- Experienced in handling video and photography equipment as well as editing software Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro & After Effects or similar (equipment to be supplied)
- Desirable experience in photography and audio editing
- Strong understanding on creating creative for social media channels specifically for paid campaigns and the nuances of each
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail and demonstrated experience of producing compelling creative that consistently adheres to brand guidelines
- Evidence of strong spoken and written interpersonal and communications skills that mean you’ll be confident in presenting your work and able to effectively both take and deliver feedback from multiple stakeholders
- A team player who’s able to work collaboratively with other creatives and stakeholders to deliver content that hits the brief and then some. You’ll be open to ideas, always willing to learn and ready to deliver creative solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative from concept through to production, taking personal responsibility for work and requiring minimal input from colleagues
- Creative problem solver
Job Application Link: https://digitalethos.net/about-us/careers/videographer-and-content-editor/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.