UX/UI Front End Web Designer
DigitalKOG is looking for a UX/UI Front End Web Designer to join their team in Preston.
Position: UX/UI Front End Web Designer
Posted: 11 November 2021
DigitalKOG is one of Lancashire’s fastest-growing digital agencies and masters in lead generation, or as we like to call it – the science of LEADOLOGY™.
Located in Preston, everything our team of commercially driven LEADOLOGISTS™ do is for one fundamental purpose and that’s to maximise revenue for our clients.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a LEADOLOGIST™?
If so, we may have the perfect opening for you into our energetic agency, where we’re currently recruiting for a UX/UI Front End Web Designer.
Ideal candidates will have a keen eye for design and be experienced in using a suite of UX/UI designer tools and WordPress products.
This role will bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the website/application looks as well as how it works.
As a Front-End Developer you will work to balance marketing goals, client requests, performance considerations and usability into their finished products.
• Design or technical discipline qualification, or comparable portfolio of work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of helping non-technical audiences understand complex technical jargon and concepts
• Can work independently as well as part of a team
• The ability to communicate complex information and ideas to colleagues and clients, and work to build consensus
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
• Ensure all design elements, templates and finished solutions work with a variety of browsers and screens, along with the constraints set by responsive web design
• Strong working knowledge of various WordPress themes and plug-ins
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to self evaluate work
• Strong organisation skills, including ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously
• Regularly impart ideas to help us formulate our user experience and user interface design strategy
• Use different methods of user research, including contextual inquiry, user testing and experimental design
• Contribute design ideas, concepts and solutions
• Demonstrate high-skilled UI/UX design through storyboarding/workshops
• Team up with members of our development and design teams to develop, grow and sustain all new websites
• Implement industry standards and best practice to ensure a successfully functioning web development team
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
*Please note that this role is primarily based in office.
What will you get in return? An awful lot, as it happens…
• A good salary with a yearly bonus if you help us achieve our ambitions
• Freedom to help shape the direction of the agency
• 30 days holiday + bank holidays
• A great location for commuting
• Free parking
• You get to work with a very friendly team!
• Plus, we have Aldi, Greggs, Burger King, B&M Bargains, Subway and more just across the road… if that helps
Job Application Link: https://digitalkog.co.uk/careers/ux-ui-front-end-web-designer/