UX/UI Front End Web Designer
DigitalKOG is looking for a UX/UI Front End Web Designer to join their team in Preston.
Position: UX/UI Front End Web Designer
Posted: 18 March 2021
DigitalKOG is one of Lancashire’s fastest-growing digital agencies and masters in lead generation, or as we like to call it – the science of LEADOLOGY™.
Located in Preston, everything our team of commercially driven LEADOLOGISTS™ do is for one fundamental purpose and that’s to maximise revenue for our clients.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a LEADOLOGIST™?
If so, we may have the perfect opening for you into our energetic agency, where we’re currently recruiting for a UX/UI Front End Web Designer.
Ideal candidates will be experienced using Adobe Creative Suite products and other suitable UX/UI designer tools. Your main duty will be to design custom UX/UI based on project requirements. Your job will be to make sure a customer’s experience on the websites we create is user friendly. You will also be spending time on WordPress (an open source CMS) to manage content on various websites.
• Design or technical discipline qualification, or comparable portfolio of work
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of helping non-technical audiences understand complex technical jargon and concepts
• Can work independently as well as part of a team
• The ability to communicate complex information and ideas to colleagues and clients, and work to build consensus
• Strong working knowledge of various WordPress themes and plug-ins
• Regularly impart ideas to help us formulate our user experience and user interface design strategy
• Execute all tasks reliant on business analysis and user experience design
• Use different methods of user research, including contextual inquiry, user testing and experimental design
• Contribute design ideas, concepts and solutions
• Demonstrate high-skilled UI/UX design through storyboarding/workshops
• Team up with members of our development and design teams to develop, grow and sustain all new websites
• Implement industry standards and best practice to ensure a successfully functioning web development team
• Evaluate and test colleagues’ output
• Strong knowledge of Adobe XD
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
What will you get in return? An awful lot, as it happens.
• A good salary with a yearly bonus if you help us achieve our ambitions
• Freedom to help shape the direction of the agency
• 30 days holiday + bank holidays
• A great location for commuting
• Free parking
• You get to work with a very friendly team!
• Plus, we have Aldi, Greggs, Burger King , B&M Bargains, Subway and more just across the road… if that helps
Job Application Link: https://digitalkog.co.uk/careers/ux-ui-front-end-web-designer/