Series Eight is looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join their office in London.
Employer: Series Eight
Location: London / UK
Position: UX/UI Designer
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — from complex user flows and experiences to beautiful creative animation pieces, Series Eight works with a collection of international clients from a range of industries.
We are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆) we are ready to put down some roots, define our processes, build a culture and create a world class fully remote team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to work alongside the team of designers and developers who will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for startups, brands and organisations.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Knows Sketch like the back of your hand
• Has a genuine passion for solving problems and improving user experiences
• A good understanding how websites work and design in a functional manner for development
• Able to work on projects from ideation to launch
• Able to pitch ideas and discuss design thinking
• A keen eye for typography and attention for detail
• A self starter and efficient with time
• A great collaborator and communicator with team members and clients (this is extra important with us being a remote studio)
• You really want to join our team!
Bonus Points if:
• You know how to code up a simple prototype
• You can animate your UI to showcase motion for the development team and for clients.
• Work from anywhere
• Be part of an awesome, collaborative team
• Remote team-building events
• Personal time for personal projects
• A budget for learning
Job Application Link: https://serieseight.com/careers/ux-ui-designer
Award Winning Digital Product Studio Specialising in UX, UI Design, Branding & Front-End Development. They work with CraftCMS, Statamic and Shopify.
7 Heston Street