Luminary is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital UI/UX Designer to join their growing team in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: UX/UI Designer
Luminary is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in the Melbourne CBD office.
Luminary is a digital agency with 40+ passionate professionals that are committed to creating digital experiences that matter. Since 1999 we have been delivering websites and web applications for a broad range of clients, from large multinationals, to government departments and well-known Australian brands. We are proud of the work we produce and we’re even prouder of the team we’ve built.
Our team is always expanding and right now we need to find an exceptional Digital UI/UX Designer. We are looking for someone who is committed to designing digital experiences that are user-centric and meet the objectives of the end client. We need someone who is smart, enjoys a fun environment and loves the web. Sound like you?
This is what we want to see in you:
• A real passion for UX, design and digital
• The grit and reliability to see though a creative vision to its conclusion
• Attention to detail
• Confidence to present to stakeholders and clients
– User surveys and interviews
– Stakeholder workshops and coordination
– Usability testing
– Empathy mapping and persona development.
– Customer Journey Mapping
– Information design techniques such as Card sorting, Tree testing, sitemap validation and Content Audits
Day to day, we’d hope you’d be:
• Creative and capable skills in ideation and designing screen based interfaces, from concept to developer handover
• 2+ years studio experience
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS or understanding of front end developer requirements
• Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe CS
• Familiarity with Axure, and other wireframing/prototyping tools
• A great attitude, team member and contributor
• Ability to support, take direction, and deliver
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframe
• Ability to collaborate efficiently with designers, production managers and developers
Job Application Link: https://www.luminary.com/careers/ux-ui-designer