Kooba is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their office in Berlin.
Location: Berlin / Europe
Position: UX/UI Designer
As a UX/UI designer, you will collaborate with design and development teams, working on solutions to our clients’ problems, and crafting intuitive and memorable experiences for the users.
• You must have 2 to 3 years digital agency or product design experience
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates this experience
• You must be a strategic thinker, passionate about the users and their goals
• You have exceptional problem-solving skills
• You have experience conducting interviews and exercises with stakeholders and users
• You understand analytics data and can extract the value it holds
• You have experience in creating scenarios, personas, wireframes and flows for web-based projects
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills
• You have knowledge of responsive design patterns, usability and user-centred design best practices
• You are proficient in Sketch
• You will collaborate with the client and our design and development teams on UX design throughout the life cycle of a project
• You will be creating UX & UI deliverables – sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, original concept designs and screen designs – to help the team and client understand projects and guide the design and build
• You will improve the designs based on feedback and data creating usable, intuitive and beautiful interfaces
In return for your great work, we promise you:
• A beautiful working space – both here in Dublin & in our Berlin studio
• Great projects
• The very best equipment
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive Salaries
• Unlimited coffee & fresh fruit
• Great music
• Excellent local lunch options
• The occasional beer
• Last but not least – an award-winning team of nice people, hungry for new ideas, collaborations and processes!
If you are interested, please email us with examples of what you feel is your best work.
Job Application Link: https://www.kooba.ie/careers/ux-ui-designer