UX Strategist & Designer
Prototype Interactive is looking for a user experience (UX) strategist & designer to join their growing team in Miami.
Employer: Prototype Interactive
Location: Miami / USA
Position: UX Strategist & Designer
We are looking for a user experience (UX) strategist & designer to join our growing team in Miami. The right candidate will be able to capture and understand the client’s motivation, business goals, and behaviors and from there, develop a creative and effective user journey and experience.
This position will require for the candidate to be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from business to design and technology, in order to effectively facilitate the client’s product vision. Researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experience across all digital products is of the essence.
The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the design processes, ideation and end solutions to teams and clients is a must for the role.
• Conducting user research and testing
• Performing competitive analysis and presenting the competitor products and industry trends.
• Creating personas through user research and data
• Developing wireframes
• Creating quick prototypes
• Collaborating with Designers and Developers
• Finding creative ways to solve UX problems
• Communicating design ideas
• Passion, attention to detail and excellent crafting skills.
• A love of UX design trends and innovation
• Familiarity with analytics and SEO requirements and a willingness to learn more about them.
• Proven ability to design for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
• Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills – on the phone and in person
• Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Qualified candidates will have 3+ years agency experience and formal UX design training
• UX certifications is a plus
• Native English speaker is a MUST. Spanish or any other language a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Principle, Invision, DSM Invision, Flinto, Photoshop, UX Pin
• Competitive packages.
• Beautiful office located in the heart of Brickell, Miami.
• A multitude of exciting digital projects and clients http://prototype.net/our-work/
• On-hands training and opportunity for growth.
• Creative, talented, diverse and international team.
Job Application Link: https://prototype.net/careers/