eDesign brings digital customer experience to their clients through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value.
eDesign Interactive is looking for an experienced and passionate UX Lead, looking to create fun and powerful experiences that engage audiences of all types. You’ll be part of a team of specialists concepting, strategizing, and crafting terrific and clean user experiences. You will help lead all strategic dialogue for each new project including UX research, knowledge transfer, key business objectives, stakeholder interviews, etc. You’ll then create the UX design assets in order to facilitate a truly distinctive, effective, and enjoyable web user experience across mobile, apps, and full-scale business websites.
The right candidate should have 9 years + experience creating strategic user experiences for medium-large scale brand website projects that solve objectives while remaining bold and highly engaging. As a UX Lead, you’ll work closely with our Creative Director, Visual Designers, Digital Producers to bring to life terrific and intuitive user experiences for innovative market leaders and global brands.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic thinker as it relates to website and mobile app experiences
- Healthy understanding & curiosity of purpose behind the behavior of user groups
- Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences that maximize user engagement and deliver on business results like conversion
- Research, conduct interviews, create user flows, site maps, wire-frames, etc.
- Ensure UX design deliverables are client-ready and presentable
- Stay current with industry-standard tools and technologies
- Role can be performed Remotely by the right self-motivated person
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent command of the English language & communication (Oral & Written)
- A portfolio (required) consisting of various UX Design examples
- 9 + years of user experience and/or UX design
- Highly organized with strong execution skills
- Proficiency in UX / Design related tools: Ex: Adobe, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- High-quality standards and a desire to produce enjoyable work
Location: Morristown, NJ or Remote
Business Travel: As needed, up to 10%
Job Application Link: https://edesigninteractive.com/careers
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.