Sid Lee is looking for a UX Designer to join their team in Montreal.
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients.
We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
As a member of the strategy team, the UX Designer aims to improve the human-machine relationship by creating user-friendly, efficient and pleasant interfaces. Their main strength lies in the balance between the creative and technical skills they use when working on various projects.
They have strong communication skills that allow them to effectively understand the needs of clients, show creativity in solving complex problems, and have an analytical mind that leads them to base their decisions on research and available data.
• Design and create next-generation websites and e-commerce platforms for our national and international clients
• Map customer journeys and deliver creative, intuitive user interfaces. Ensure usability throughout the experience that meets strategic requirements
• Collaborate with client stakeholders to execute on their customer journey and digital strategies
• Collaborate with designers, strategists, developers and content teams to define, prototype, communicate and develop UX solutions focused on creativity and human insights
• Plan and execute usability tests in person or remotely to help identify and find solutions to usability and accessibility issues
• Create and validate design prototypes
• Act as a UX mentor and advocate within Sid Lee
• Create and document design systems and create reusable patterns and components libraries
• Follow up on the final implementation of all features to ensure the proper execution of the user experience design
• Diploma in graphic design, e-commerce or any other relevant field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Software: Adobe XD, Figma, Axure
• Excellent skills in interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research.
• Relevant experience in creating e-commerce platforms, digital products, and responsive websites based on content management
• Bilingual in French and in English (both spoken and written)
Proud to subscribe to the principle of equal access to employment, Sid Lee is committed to creating a workplace that reflects diversity. All qualified applicants are considered, regardless of their citizenship, ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for our jobs.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Job Application Link: https://sidlee.com/en/careers/job-listing