Radish Lab is looking for a UX Designer to join their team in New York.
- Create site maps, information architecture, user journey maps, user personas, wireframes, and low-fidelity prototypes in order to demonstrate application of insights in collaboration with Strategist
- Work closely with project Strategist and SEO & Analytics Specialist lead to help conduct audits of comparator’s websites, support audience research, and attend user interviews and listening sessions to inform insights
- Guide clients through content strategy and content creation process
- Write notes incorporating the strategy and page goals that will help guide a copywriter in creating content
- Collaborate with other designers and developers to ensure the design and implementation meets client goals
- Take direction from teammates regarding organizing and prioritizing work on a weekly basis
The budget for this contract position is 40-60 USD per hour. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Consistent availability for meetings during your minimum six hours of 9 AM to 5 PM EST overlap is required.
Radish is interested in hiring the best candidate for this role. We recognize that education and experience can be attained in a variety of ways and that many skill sets are transferable. If you believe you might be a good fit, don’t hesitate to apply.
Radish Lab launched in 2012 to work on projects we believe in, with clients we click with. And today, we’re still invested in much more than just the end-product.
In our approach to working with clients we are committed to working:
With empathy, not ego.
With them, not for them.
With integrity, not just ideas.
Radish Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
- Experience working with a digital design agency, digital product company, brand or related creative industry
- Comfortable presenting to clients and explaining best practices
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative small-team environment
- Can work with a variety of people, listen and ask questions to identify new design opportunities, and cultivate strong relationships to ensure seamless collaboration
- Ability to practice active listening, asking questions to get to the root of a problem
- Ability to sketch, create concepts, wireframe, produce sitemaps and user flows, and create clickable prototypes in Figma or other prototyping software
- Comfortable navigating and leading a content operations process
- Knowledge of designing for accessibility accommodating for varying ability levels
- Ability to evaluate user feedback and iterate to create a consistent user experience
- Proven ability to create thoughtful and actionable solutions that balance client’s organization goals with real user needs through sitemaps, information architecture and wireframes
- Strong verbal communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and articulate jargon to general audiences, explain the logic behind decisions, and craft compelling narratives about work
- Is self sufficient and accountable in daily tasks and time management, and is able to ask for help when roadblocks and challenges arise
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams including UI designers, strategists, developers, etc.
- A demonstrated commitment to social change in a professional or personal context
- A genuine desire to work with a team of kind, empathetic, and curious people looking to create thoughtful and meaningful work, while also having fun
- The budget for this contract position is 40-60 USD per hour
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.