Deutsch is looking for creative User Experience Designer to join their team in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: UX Designer
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
Here at Deutsch the little things matter. But of course you know that. You know the difference between billion dollar Instagram and all-but-forgotten Hipstamatic was just a few UX decisions. You know each tap or click is a KPI killer. You know first hand the “small stuff” can be anything but.
We’re looking for creative User Experience Designers to join our team at Deutsch. Although your title will have UX in it, your job will be more than that. You must also be a strategic systems thinker. You must be a client facing speaker. You need to be smart on modern tech and additive to the creative process.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat soon.
What You’d Do:
• 70% of your time will be dedicated to Vision and Contact Lens bands.
• They’re both expanding like crazy and gobbling up legacy sites in their wake.
• Your role will be the strategic UX lead to make sense of it all.
• 30% of your time will be spent on other system thinking for various interesting clients and exciting new biz opportunities.
What We’ve got (that you can’t find out on the internet):
• We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business
• We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them
• We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse
• We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: 5-8 years of professional experience in user experience design or related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Job Application Link: http://www.deutsch.com/careers/opening/A12dGB