Carter Digital is looking for a UX Designer to join their office in Melbourne.
Employer: Carter Digital
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: UX Designer
It’s a your chance to make a difference.
Carter is an experience design agency creating solutions for our extraordinary environmental, social and culturally conscious friends. We’d like a person with great ux and design skills to join our Melbourne team.
We’re known for being some of the most talented, creative thinkers in the industry – we’re passionate about understanding client’s, users, problems, executing innovative designs and thoughtful solutions.
• Really good at understanding user needs
• Passionate and driven to get better
• Want to do some good for the world
• Problem solver, and great at estimating how long your creative excellence will take
• Collaborative, positive, proactive and all about the people
• Great communicator when ideating – written, verbal and visual ideas
• Always pushing yourself and the greater team to create quality work
• Clinical in your attention to detail
• Across industry trends and technologies
• Oodles of experience (pun intended). It’s not all about the numbers, but you’ve been in UX for 3 or more years
• Experience working on small and large interactive projects in the digital space
Someone who wants to influence and grow their own development. You’re looking for a place where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are.
• Conceptual, visual, prototyping
• Conducting qualitative and quantitate research, user testing including script creation, interview/testing facilitation, affinity mapping and synthesising insights, communicating findings
• Executing UX direction and applying project requirements to ideas and vision
• Creating personas and customer journey maps
• Developing information architecture including user-flows, sitemaps and wireframes
• Designing using research and IA to find creative ways to solve UX problems
• Collaborating with clients and internal teams
• You’re organised, show up on time, self motivated and take deadlines seriously
• Not afraid to be yourself and voice your opinion when it matters
• Exposure to some of the best clients and projects – Adobe, The Australian Ballet, Indigenous Business Australia, LaunchVic, The Heart Foundation, Black Dog Institute, City of Melbourne, MONA, Beyond Blue + heaps more
• Teaming with, and learning from ultra talented individuals
• 10 days working from home (or the beach) each year
• Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance
• Your birthday off
• Lunch on us
• Flexible working hours
Carter is an equal opportunity employer, and we are in favour of diversity and inclusion.
People first. Design later.
Job Application Link: https://carter.workable.com/j/F7E77F7158?viewed=true