Groove Jones is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join their team in Dallas.
Groove Jones is seeking a Senior Unity Developer for a contract position. Our ideal candidate is highly experienced with Unity/C# and can utilize their skillsets to identify and implement features—interactions, environments, and adding the sense of surprise and delight which are essential to enhancing the authenticity and sense of presence to our users.
• Help create VR and AR interactive experiences for HMD’s, iOS devices, and Android devices
• Take creative concepts and design software solutions for them
• Utilize a wide variety of programming languages, platforms, frameworks and APIs
• Learn new software applications as new technologies arise (Spark AR, Lens Studio, etc.)
Groove Jones is an award-winning creative technology company that provides software solutions to advertising, entertainment, marketing, health, and training companies to engage with their audiences. It has a client list of numerous Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, AT&T, Comcast, FX, HP, IBM, Intel, Mastercard, McDonald’s, Nestle, Samsung, and Under Armour. Full benefits package TBD.
We are artists, musicians, thinkers, creators, tinkerers, technologists, gamers, strategists, innovators, rebels, developers and most of all, digital fanboys (and fangirls) with a common interest: consistently delivering amazing, effective work for amazing clients. We love what we do.
• Exceptional knowledge of Unity (developing in C#)
• Experience developing games in Unity
• Expertise in mobile development
• Creative problem solving skills
• History of developing iOS appilcations
• Ability to communicate effectively between developers, artists and producers.
• Ability to plan projects from a technical standpoint, identifying and designing development tasks based on client specifications
• VR development experience
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume with a link to their portfolio.