UI/UX Web Designer (Junior)
Ask Phill is looking for an UI/UX Designer (Junior) to join their office in Amsterdam.
Employer: Ask Phill
Location: Amsterdam / Europe
Position: UI/UX Web Designer (Junior)
Phill is looking for the next AWWWARD winning Junior UX / UI Website Designer. Ask Phill is looking for a talented Website Designer to join our fast-paced growing Creative Digital Agency in Amsterdam. Our agency focussed on design, development and marketing in the e-commerce industry. Our overall client base consists of fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands and startups.
As a Front-End Designer, you’ll take a leadership position in helping create beautiful e-commerce websites at Ask Phill. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes pride in their work and is a team-player. Most importantly, you are a person who is passionate about design and can make justified recommendations for creative work.
As a Front-end designer working at Ask Phill you see a project to fruition, from the design phase to delivery, and have the opportunity and responsibility to define how each brand you work with appears online.
You’re a passionate designer and have a creative and innovative view when considering visual design. You have an incredible, obsessive attention to detail and passion for delivering awesome experiences. You love to collaborate with others, but also have the ability tackling a challenge on your own.
Furthermore you have an understanding of the current e-commerce landscape. In this way your creativity and forward looking mentality will help shape the future of Ask Phill!
• Create stunning UI/UX designs in line with clients demands (or even better)
• Estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
• Journey mapping, wireframes, visual design, interactive prototypes
• Design collateral for digital campaigns such as social media, email and banners
• Market conform wage & bonus system for winning designs
• 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and birthday off
• Flexible working hours
• Work in the centre of Amsterdam (Jordaan)
• Beer Friday’s & a monthly Chinese team dinner
• Up to date with industry design trends and tools
• Innovative and keen to develop their design skills
• Solid understanding of Adobe Suite & Sketch
• Familiarity with additional web prototyping tools (InVision, etc.)
• Excellent understanding of usability and design patterns
• Solid understanding of responsive HTML/CSS skills
• Comfortable with gridlines, and producing style guides
• Superb communication, organisation and time management skills
• A strong communicator with an ability to advise on digital design process and direction and present these ideas to potential clients
• E-commerce experience and interest
• Working within a variety of agile development teams and processes
Ask Phill, the digital creative agency, that collaborates with brands and directs them through the challenging digital environment.
Prinsengracht 3D 1015 DK, Amsterdam
+31 6 505 18932