Thrive Internet Marketing is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team in Arlington, TX.
Employer: Thrive Internet Marketing
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: UI/UX Designer
Join the amazing design team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a small high-powered digital marketing firm growing rapidly and looking for a Rock Star UI/UX Designer to work with a cohesive team of outstanding developers, copywriters, social media and SEO Gurus to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, Thrive Internet Marketing is a US-based digital marketing agency that produces quality solutions for Internet-based marketing strategies (custom WordPress website design, SEO, pay per click, social media, email marketing).
Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients across the United States and around the world.
We will hire you as a Freelancer first and give you a few projects to test your abilities and if you prove yourself then we will hire you full time when we have enough work to keep you busy.
This position in the Thrive Web Team will act as a designer for the clients and our company. We often have many web projects running at the same time so this person will need to love a rapidly changing environment and be able to stay on top of multiple projects, changing expectations, and tight deadlines.
This is a remote position but you still must be willing to work during normal US business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard Time (UTC-6) Monday through Friday.
Must speak fluent English and be comfortable with Face to Face Video Conference Calls with our Team and presenting your designs to our clients live and via screencasts.
• 4+ Years Industry Experience in Website UI/UX Design
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop (our main design tool) but also Adobe XD, Illustrator and InDesign
• Must have excellent english communication skills both verbal and written
• Must not have a big ego but instead take direction from creative director and from clients
• Must be willing to join video conferences and virtually present designs to clients and explain your work
• Must be able to work in a fast paced agency setting and handle multiple projects at once (at least 4+)
• Comfortable doing multiple revisions in a short amount of time until the clients are happy
• Strong skills designing Responsive Websites a must
• Strong Knowledge of CRO Centered Design is a must
• Experience with WordPress a plus
• Experience with TeamWork a plus
• Copywriting Experience a plus
• Not afraid to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done right and on time
• Is always learning, loves design, and is open to new ideas.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills
• Mostly designing CRO focused responsive websites but also designing landing pages, logos, ads, etc.
• Must be comfortable presenting designs to clients and speaking to them on a regular basis
• Creating Web Designs that are SEO friendly and will convert visitors to leads
• Virtually presenting designs to clients and discussing any questions they might have
• Working with clients to guide them down the right path to a successful design project
• Responsible for staying current on new web technology and design trends
• Design major components of site and set standards across large project areas
• Review Finished sites to ensure quality matches design mockups
You must provide your resume and samples of your work.
If you’re interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info, resume, examples of past work and responses to the following questions:
• We mostly design websites for small to medium size businesses and we don’t have large budgets or long timelines so the typical amount of time we have for design is 8hrs for a homepage like this and 4hrs for a subpage like this then after client approval the development team builds the rest of the site. Then you would review the whole site to ensure it matches the design and provide feedback to our developers. We don’t provide mockups for every page of the website only 1 Home and 1 Interior page. Are you comfortable with the budget sizes & processes of our projects
• Review our portfolio here and let me know if the work we do and the types of clients we work with align with the type of design you enjoy
• Can you provide a sample of what you feel is your best homepage design (just a jpg mockup)
• Can you provide a sample of what you feel is your best logo design (just a jpg mockup)
• Have you ever designed a site without the content and even wrote some of the headlines and copy
• Are you comfortable working mostly during normal US work hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST (UTC -6) Monday through Friday
• If we hired you full time what would be your annual salary requirement?
• Have you ever worked remotely before? If so how long and what did you like/dislike about it
Hiring organization : Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Application Link: https://thriveagency.com/jobs/ux-ui-designer/
A full-service digital marketing agency that provides custom web development and online marketing to businesses that are looking to increase brand exposure and leads.
3825 S Bowen Rd, Arlington, Texas 76016