DIJGTAL is looking for a UI Designer to join their team in Sydney.
We transform complex business problems into human-centered solutions for early stage startups, enterprise ventures, and corporate partners.
You thrive on this stuff!
As part of our tight-knit team, you’ll play an integral role in creating digital experiences that don’t just engage the end user, but completely blow them away.
What you’ll do:
Over the first 3-6 months you will:
• Use your UI mastery to own, lead and deliver UI on a new website for a major Australian material handling brand
• Tell their story through high-fidelity designs, mock-ups, and rapid prototypes using your legendary Figma skills
• Support and enhance UI across a range of different industries including but not limited to Crypto, PensionTech, Sportsbetting
• Bringing those ideas to life through micro-interactions, animations, and transitions
• Show your experience with design systems by building, leading, and implementing design systems, both for us and our clients
• Share your UI superpowers with the team, buddy up, and elevate UI across the board (Hey, Friend!)
• Challenge the norm by establishing and promoting design guidelines, standards / best practices whilst keeping the team across new UI techniques, emerging tech, and trends
• Join forces and collaborate with the wider team, including Creative, UX, Tech, Product, and Marketing; ideas grow and we grow!
• Pride in your projects; layouts, pixels, typography, colour, they have to be just right before they get your stamp of approval
What you want:
• To share your epic folio that showcases your strengths with UI and design systems
• To be an integral part of an innovative design and marketing agency/product incubator with a great team (that’s us, BTW)
• Growth. You want to develop your leadership skills, add to your super skills, or handle bigger projects? You’ve got it, along with the support to succeed
• Flexibility and a competitive package
• Fun, casual, energy rich, culturally diverse, and COVID-safe creative workspace in the heart of Sydney CBD
• To work across a variety of industries from startup to corporate including our ventures
• An opportunity to push the envelope, safely make mistakes, and learn from them
• A brand new MacBook, accessories, and other DIJGTAL goodies
• An equal opportunity employer: We value diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]