UI Designer (m/w/d)
Are you looking to make a difference? bytepark is looking for a UI Designer (m/w/d) to join their office in Berlin.
Location:Berlin / EU
Position: UI Designer (m/w/d)
You’re as happy creating designs with your mouse as with pencil and paper? Colours, shapes and fonts are your tools of choice and you’re never afraid to experiment? Your standards of creativity are as high as your standards of quality? You’re passionate about digital trends and want to be a part of designing and implementing sophisticated digital solutions?
You’re looking for new inspiration and asking yourself why you’re not already working with us? So are we!
• Together with the customer and the interdisciplinary team, you’ll develop the design concept from the idea to the launch
• Together with the product manager, you’ll create low-fidelity wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
• You’ll define and build interactive elements that match the style guide
• You’ll be responsible for UI design quality standards in your projects
If you’re looking for challenging projects, customers with high technical demands and a friendly team, you’re in the right place! We work in modern, individual surroundings, not in an open-plan office. And of course, there’s always coffee, mate tea, fruit and sweet treats on offer to get your creative juices flowing.
We start the week by having breakfast together on Mondays, but we value professional and personal interaction just as much on all the other days, whether that’s during internal byteAcademy training or at an evening BBQ on the roof terrace.
Just send your application, including expected salary and potential entry date, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to work part-time? We’re open to different working time models.
• A minimum of four to five years’ professional experience in a relevant area
• High creativity and a strong flair for visual design
• Very good knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (Ps, Ai, Id), Invision
• Experience in conducting and leading customer workshops and collaborating with interdisciplinary teams
• Team spirit and social skills; enthusiasm for your work and for interacting with other people
What else gives you an advantage:
– Inclusion of the front end in the design process
– Experience in interaction design working methods
Job Application Link: email@example.com
They are your partner for technology consulting and digital product development based in Berlin-Mitte.
bytepark GmbH, Schützenstraße 8, 10117 Berlin