Apegroup is looking for a UI Designer to join their team in Stockholm.
Apegroup is a Stockholm based digital agency dedicated to change. We help organisations transform and grow their business by staying relevant to consumers in a fast and ever-changing world. We create value and positive impact through the design of meaningful digital product- and service experiences. We’re a digital acceleration partner.
We are made up of 55 people of all ages, in a marvellous mix between coders, designers and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. But what we all share is a passion for creating great work for our clients. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, Espresso House, XXL, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv and many more!
About You :
You are a self-motivated passionate designer who takes pride in crafting complex design systems, interface designs, icons, animations and amazing prototypes. A design evangelist and brilliant storyteller you’ll love collaborating in cross-disciplinary teams and you always seek out feedback with grace and humility.
With a combination of amazing visual design skills, and experience design magic, you rely on user-centered design methods to craft amazing experiences that are intuitive, innovative, and beautiful. And whether time is on your side or the deadline is tight, you bring a keen eye for design details, with a burning need to really understand the users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions.
Ape Group is looking for an outstanding UI Designer to research, design, innovate and deliver new user experiences for our clients. UI Designers at Ape Group are tasked with ensuring and executing compelling experiences in digital products and services across all client platforms.
Empowered with a can-do attitude and an amazing eye for design, UI Designers collaborate with other Apes and are key contributors and originators in delivering impact. UI Designers possess exceptional design skills and distill complex problems into simple, elegant solutions at pace.
• 4+ years work experience advocating for, creating and delivering amazing visual experiences for mobile, web, TV and/or other devices
• Must have an excellent portfolio showcasing your output (not frameworks) including web design, UI and/or visual design work with a strong design sensibility and articulate storytelling
• Must be proficient and highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools and demonstrate ability to prototype
• Understand front-end technologies such as CSS/HTML and general understanding of back end technologies to make great design, real design
• Able to perform in a fast paced, iterative design process and able to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critiques and peer reviews
• Excellent command of design principles, problem-framing and visual design skills and a strong ability to communicate ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes
• Outstanding written and verbal English and Swedish communication skills.
• Continuously evaluate experiences for adaptation, improvement and aesthetic appeal
What You Get:
Apart from being a part of a fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Hours (designated paid hours to immerse yourself in your own development), health care contribution (SATS is located right next to the office) and your own YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview).
Interested? Yay! Send in your application now. We review applications continuously and want to fill the position as soon as we find the perfect fit.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: Yosra Axling [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://apegroup.teamtailor.com/jobs/1032106-ui-designer