Tender Bid Writer
Crowd is looking for a Tender Bid Writer to join their office in Dubai.
Location: Dubai / UAE
Position: Tender Bid Writer
Crowd is a global, award-winning agency with 12 offices across 6 countries including United Arab Emirates, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands and China. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, our Dubai studio is expanding and looking for a talented Tender Bid Writer to join the team.
You will be working alongside our senior managers and directors across the board, to source, collate, write and win high value new and retained tenders for the company whilst raising the company’s profile via exceptional quality tender submissions.
You will professionally tailor the tenders to the requirements of each individual client by use of extensive market intelligence research, liaison with internal and external key stakeholders and project managing the bid process end to end on own initiative in a pressured deadline driven environment.
The role won’t only involve writing content for use in the bid, but also presentations and all supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review Request for Proposal (RFP)/bid requirements and manage fulfilment of all requirements to ensure compliance and responsiveness
• Coordinate proposal efforts with internal stakeholders
• Assist in the collection of collateral/information specific to requests/RFPs/RFIs
• Assist in creation/writing/editing of RFI/RFP responses
• Facilitate proposal review, ensure edits are incorporated, and manage final proposal submission
• Marketing Content Development
• Develop content in the form of power point slide decks, marketing slicks, white papers and guides, blogs, and email/web to meet a wide range of sales and marketing needs
• Produce a professional product that reflects company branding/positioning
• Maintain content management library
• Conduct business intelligence research of targeted solutions and competitors
• Bachelor’s degree required; Areas of Study preferred – Communications, Writing, Marketing, Sales, Business, Journalism, English
• Minimum of 3-5 years business experience required
• Experience with RFP responses
• Experience with a wide range of primary content development
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent writing and editing/proofing skills
• Works well with highly structured timelines and deadlines
• Ability to “One-Voice” a document, taking the contributions and writing styles of many individuals and weaving them into a cohesive and compelling story that reads like it has been told by one person
• Ability to perform and deliver on time multiple writing projects that are clear, accurate, technically correct and achieve messaging objectives
• Works well in a team environment
• Ability to gain understanding of intended audience—knowledge of subject matter—who, what, where, when and why
• Ability to aggregate information to be written in clear, concise formats, appropriate for deliverables
• Ability to maintain an aggressive schedule for developing deliverables
• Ability to be responsible, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritise to meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel within the team and with external clients and partners
• Commitment to excellence and customer service as demonstrated through accuracy, efficiency and timeliness in performance of assignments
• Flexibility, team work, professionalism, effective communication and a high-level of problem-solving skills are essential
Job Application Link: https://thisiscrowd.com/jobs/tender-bid-writer/
Crowd is a global creative agency with 12 offices worldwide. So wherever you are, Crowd will make a world of difference to your brand
3F-B-05 Empire Heights, Business Bay, Dubai, PO Box 124584, UAE
+971 (0) 4 446 2034