Technical Solution Specialist
Artefact is looking for a Technical Solution Specialist to join their team in Paris.
Position: Technical Solution Specialist
Posted: 21 January 2021
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on a double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Engie, Samsung, L’Oréal, Nissan…
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Artefact is looking for a Technical solution specialist for our clients, in order to reinforce our multiple data marketing offers.
Artefact is :
• 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubai…
• 900 employees
• 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
As an Technical solution specialist, your role will encompass:
• Creating and implementing a tagging plan, using analytics tools according to the template and basic configuration
• Performing audit reports and creating web analysis studies (client journey, landing page, channels ROI) by defining and monitoring different KPIs and PIs
• Monitoring different activities that can be impacted by web analytics (Activation, UX/CRO, tracking, trafficking)
• Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
• Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide data-driven marketing services to your clients
With 2-4 years of experience in the digital marketing environment, preferably with big client accounts, you have:
• Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
• Knowledge in working with a tagging plan, either by optimising an existing setup by solving problems and challenging existing tagging plan, or draft and set-up a tagging plan according to the template
• Knowledge of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
• Familiarity with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Launch/DTM etc.
Preferably, you also have:
• Optionally, familiarity with the Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams, etc.
• Knowledge in a website optimization tools like hotjar, Google Optimize360, Content Square, AB Tasty etc. is appreciated
• Knowledge in customer journey optimization / CRO is appreciated
What we are looking for:
• A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
• An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
• A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
• A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
• An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us:
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
• Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
Job Application Link: https://jobs.artefact.com/job/technical-solution-specialist-m-f-d/