Technical SEO Specialist
Impressive Digital is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to join their office in Melbourne.
Position: Technical SEO Specialist
Posted: 24 July 2020
We are looking for a very technically minded SEO Specialist who is not only on-the-ball, but passionate about delivering outstanding results for every client. You’ve got a great understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand.
Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, committed to learning, growing, and being the best. That’s why we need an exceptional SEO Specialist who will pioneer ground-breaking optimisation strategies and send client results through the roof.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience driving exceptional outcomes through on-page optimisation fundamentals as well as offsite initiatives, including link building, content marketing and SEO health checks. You will also be well versed with various SEO tools including AHREFS, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Siteliner etc.
Do you tick these boxes?
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Search Engine Optimisation
• Demonstratable experience successfully managing enterprise level campaigns
• An understanding of a website’s technical components, and how to effectively refine them
• Expertise in analysing a website’s search performance for both desktop and mobile
• Proven experience in meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects, without compromising quality
• Prior knowledge of schema mark-up, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS and various CMS (WordPress & Shopify in particular)
• Must have an understanding of onsite and offsite optimisation
• You have excellent and proven relationship skills and are able to forge strong professional working relationships with staff and clients
• You have a good understanding of industry trends and keep up to date with all algorithm changes
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time keeping ability, with the understanding of the need to allocate time spent on clients correctly
• Ability to communicate with different teams the time required per client per month to achieve a high level of organic search results
• You are a team player
• Eager to continuously learn and grow your knowledge and skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Analytical Skills
• Digital Marketing
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Ad Serving
• Content Marketing
• Organic Search
• Link Building
• Search Engines
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary, you’ll also find room for career progression and development within the Company.
We work hard to provide a lively, fun culture with regular social events for our staff to enjoy, and have a dedicated team to ensure the good times keep coming.
You’ll also be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Cremorne location.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.
Job Application Link: https://www.impressive.com.au/jobs/technical-seo-specialist/