Technical SEO Content Writer
Thrive Internet Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced Technical SEO Content Writer to join their team.
Position: Technical SEO Content Writer
Posted: 27 October 2020
Thrive Agency is looking for a Technical SEO Content Writer to provide Advanced SEO-friendly content. You should be an expert in SEO and the digital marketing landscape as most of the content will be deep dives into this main topic.
The ideal candidate would be able to write and speak American English fluently and would be required to be available at least 4 hrs during U.S. business hours, Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 12 pm Central Time (Fridays are local time) the other 4 hrs can be worked at during your local hours.
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest-growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words: Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to more than 140 employees in 35 states and eight different countries. We have a deeply-rooted, talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
• 3+ years experience in an agency or corporate digital marketing setting
• 3+ years experience in SEO, Digital Marketing & Content Writing
• Experience in creating creative content through journalistic storytelling
• Exceptional writing, narrative voice, and a clear command of English grammar, with verifiable samples of your past work
• Strong aptitude for project managing
• Knowledge of SEO principles as it regards to writing web content
• Knowledge and experience using a project management platform, Teamwork or Trello is a plus
• Knowledge and experience using Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, or similar keyword research tool set
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused
• Primary responsibility will be content writing for our three brands (Thrive, Rize Reviews and SEOblog):
– Create, develop and manage high-quality, engaging, technical, SEO-optimized and conversion-centered content for client’s web presence
– Create, develop and write in-depth long form content for blog posts, service pages, case studies, industry pages and city pages
– Edit pre-existing content optimized for voice, tone, spelling, grammar, and conversion
– Perform in-depth research for topics, keywords, etc., and take ownership of your ideas, seeing them through until completion
– Leverage our team of experts at Thrive, Rize and SEOblog by seeking quotes and advice we can use to strengthen our content and boost our brand
– Any other content writing work that will benefit our brands
– Work in conjunction with the SEO Account Managers, the Creative Team and Development Team
• Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects
• Will be expected to meet project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact
• Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested
• Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge of technology
• Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be requested
• Must continue to increase speed and quality
• Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
• Strong content writing skills for the web
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Above-average time management skills
• Task-oriented and highly organized
• Knack for multitasking
• Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve them
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Digital Marketing
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience requirements: 3+
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Application Link: https://thriveagency.com/about/our-jobs/