Talent Acquisition Specialist
Y Media Labs is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their office in San Francisco.
Employer: Y Media Labs
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. We create digital products with purpose that have lasting impact on users’ lives and clients’ businesses.
Through next generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L’Oreal, Home Depot, and Staples develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis & Bangalore.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. But we approach these problems from our mobile roots. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle.
We have delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 28 Fortune 500 companies, been responsible for over $60 billion in mobile transactions and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
We’re thought leaders on the frontiers of human psychology, on the bleeding edge of culture and technology. As a key contributor to our lean Talent team, you will be a huge asset to continue our growth path. You will work directly with our Engineering, Design, Strategy and Project Management leaders to help us scale with precision. This is a full cycle recruiting role, meaning managing your entire pipeline from sourcing to procedural steps to driving feedback all the way towards offer acceptance. You will report directly to our Talent Acquisition Manager.
We are looking for passion and grit in addition to proven talent acquisition experience, not a recruiter. This is an opportunity to reimagine the future of what talent experience means within the Silicon Valley.
• Source high caliber active and passive candidates through market research, networking, advanced search tools, employee referrals and community events
• Drive the interview and offer process, including creating job descriptions, overseeing interviews & feedback, tactful negotiations, reference checks and closing of candidates
• Partner with hiring managers to drive the recruiting process forward and contribute to our weekly status meetings
• Innovate our current talent & outbound sourcing strategies
• Ensure candidates have a world class experience throughout each stage in our recruitment process
• Deep knowledge in delivering a world-class talent experience
• 2+ years as a full cycle technical recruiter within a digital agency or tech company
• Experience recruiting Design & Engineering (mobile, Ai, Machine Learning, IoT) is highly desired
• Have the ability to influence top tier talent
• Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Self-directed and able to work independently
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Able to work from our Redwood HQ is essential
• An energetic go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless focus on creating amazing work. A ‘hands on’ individual with a high degree of initiative and dynamism
• A solid communicator and collaborator, someone who values the power of words and wields it gracefully
• A hustle-obsessed individual, one who loves clearing team obstacles and aspiring to win the war on talent
Job Application Link: https://ymedialabs.com/role?gh_jid=262576