Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Adverity is looking for a (Junior) Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team in London.
Position: Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted: 30 November 2021
Do you want to be part of a growing saas company?
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment with a hands-on team and fast processes?
If yes, keep reading and join our HR team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, where you’ll be responsible for growing the commercial teams and helping the hiring managers find the right talents for their departments.
This is a full-time position based in our London office.
• You manage the entire recruiting process for your projects – from briefing to successful placement – for our office in London, but also other locations
• You will work closely with our hiring managers, understand their requirements and keep them updated on the progress of the projects
• You will proactively search for the ideal candidates on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, as well as through your talent pool
• You also cooperate with external partners, such as recruitment agencies, and ensure a smooth process
• During the offer stage you will provide competent advice regarding salary requirements and internal benchmarks
• You will contribute your ideas to continuously optimize and expand our hiring and employer branding activities
• An innovative, collegial and dynamic working environment in a growing, international company where you can also grow and develop yourself
• Flexible working and home office
• Private health insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• An amazing culture where collaboration and knowledge-sharing is very important to us
• No dress code – come as you are
• A modern spacious office in London with unlimited access to coffee, tea, cereals
• 1+ year of end-to-end recruiting experience (preferrably in an international environment)
• University degree in HR or related fields
• Basic understanding of English labor law
• You have a professional manner of expression and business fluency in English. Any additional language is a plus
• You are an open, friendly person who feels comfortable in a dynamic environment and a fast-growing team
• You enjoy a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a high degree of service orientation
• Organizational talent and the ability of not only seeing the big picture but also being able to focus on details
Job Application Link: https://adverity.jobbase.io/job/rebrdd65