Beyond is looking for a Strategist to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Beyond is looking for a Strategist to help us deliver data, insights and culture-driven product, experiences and communications for our portfolio of clients.
Beyond is a design agency. Strategy acts as storytellers, prophets and catalysts for change. We are deeply collaborative in our practice because we believe new ideas come from fresh thinking, cultural awareness, strategic expertise and design sensibilities.
Strategists are thought leaders in our organization and are empowered to lead, create, drive and define engagements from start to finish. We’re looking for individuals who are unconventional, multi-faceted, deeply engaging and think radically about every challenge that comes their way.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with a researcher to extract the insights and opportunities that power experiences, design challenges and product strategy
• Develop perspectives on trends, competitor performance, and vertical insights based on client realities and aspirations
• Develop GTM plans, strategic frameworks, and conceptual models to better illustrate systemic structures
• Craft briefs with concise goal oriented instructions for creative
• Own the cadence, sequence, timing and channels for marketing tactics and messaging
• Continuously refine writing, presence and presentation skills, and apply these skills to own meetings without dominating them
• Continuously refining point of view on industry trends and topics and participating in meet ups
You must have:
• 3+ years of planning, strategy, consulting, marketing or comparable communications / storytelling experience
• Polished presentation, presentation creation and storytelling skills
• Ability to think and articulate strategically on big and small scales (e.g., brand platforms and business models vs. digital retargeting and measurement plans)
• Research experience in quantitative and qualitative methodologies (platform expertise a bonus)
• Strong written and verbal storytelling skills
Who you are:
• Someone who is altruistic, good-natured, humble and willing to step in to help teams get work done to the highest quality
• Obsessively detail-focused
• Creative, curious and entrepreneurial
• Want to solve hard problems and make an impact
• Value the role of data in creative work, and vice versa
• Enjoy working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
• Embrace uncertainty and change as part of the process
• Want to participate in and contribute to a positive, creative work environment
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=san-francisco