Sr. Conceptual Visual Designer
Edenspiekermann is looking for a Senior Conceptual Visual Designer to join their office in Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam / EU
Position: Sr. Conceptual Visual Designer
As our senior conceptual visual designer you’re the kickstarter of our team. Creativity is your passion and you enjoy pushing the boundaries of what’s possible within the realms of commercial work. Our ideal candidate has 5+ years experience but talent is more important to us than numbers. Think you can convince us? Keep on reading!
• You’re the one coming up with crazy ideas
• Clients feel your designs are too progressive for their business
• You’re not afraid to propose radical ideas, supported by exceptional visual and artistic concepts
• You can surprise yourself (and us), even under pressure
• You design in digital, 3D and motion
• Doing creative pitches is your passion
• You went to art school
• You love conceptual work, more than practical realisation
While we have offices across the globe, you will join our 20-something strong Amsterdam team. You will be part of a multidisciplinary group of talented UX, CX, service and visual designers – data specialist, front-end developers and our established freelance pool. You’ll be working within our very own flat organisation, closely with our design directors.
Some of your core activities
• Creatively lead commercial pitches
• Kickstart the team on projects
• Explore the boundaries of our client’s briefs and push where it hurts
• Create thought-provoking concepts and designs that will even make big corporates cry for more
• Selling your ideas through verbal and visual presentation
What you get in return?
• Intensive guidance from our ambitious design directors
• A chance to broaden your horizon by working with specialist from all disciplines
• An international playing field
• The opportunity to earn your seat at the table of the biggest international clients, working on the projects that actually make a difference
• Real responsibility, from day one
This is in your toolbox:
• Fluent in English
• Highly skilled in print, 3D, digital and motion design
• Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and presentation tools such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote
• Understand design processes
• Experience working for global clients
• Experience working in multidisciplinary environments