Mando is looking for a Software Developer to join their office in Liverpool!
Location: Liverpool / UK
Position: Software Developer
It’s an exciting time to join us. We’re continuing to win awards, growing fast and have just moved to fantastic new offices in London and Liverpool. There are loads of social events, from big birthday parties to Friday afternoons around our award-wining beer fridge or in the pub.
• A diligent developer and a pragmatic programmer?
• A natural explorer who understands that there’s rarely one answer to a problem?
• Eager to learn new languages and platforms and to share your knowledge with others?
• Keen to work on client projects for household names like Pets at Home, Vodafone and Bentley?
• Craft code to the very highest standard and deliver bang on time?
• Put together estimates that make for accurate cost proposals and project planning?
• Give clear status reports and quickly escalate anything that could risk the quality or timing of a project?
• Clearly communicate your technical decisions and recommendations to all involved?
• Work as part of a team to provide technical input for the blueprint and solution specification of a project?
Being at the forefront of innovation for household brand names means that every one of us lives and breathes digital solutions. We’re the type of people who always push ourselves that bit further to achieve the best for all involved. We’re a caring bunch and we have each other’s backs. And while we take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously, we know how to have a laugh too. In fact, fun is an integral part of our culture. There’s always loads of regular social events and Friday afternoons are good for a chat around our award-wining beer fridge.
Mando HQ is one of the most technically advanced workspaces in our sector. From open plan dining area and whiteboard walls, to video pod-casting and Wi-Fi equipped roof terrace, everything about our brand new home has been to designed to nurture innovation and collaboration.
As well as an exceptional working environment, a healthy social calendar and a brilliant location, here’s what else we can offer you at Mando.
• Lots of training and development opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• Enhanced holidays
• Enhanced pension contributions
• Health cash-back plan
• Annual rail pass scheme
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• Discounted city centre parking in our Liverpool office
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted gym membership
• Free healthy snacks every day
• Bags of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms?
• Developed data-driven web solutions using the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server?
• Skills in object oriented analysis and design, design patterns and rock solid principles of OO development?
• Exposure to web content management systems, especially Sitecore, SharePoint, Umbraco and EPiServer?
• Familiarity with web security risks and common vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)?
• Experience of using BitBucket, GitHub or similar for Pull Request and code review functionality?
• Microsoft certifications in application development (c#, ASP.NET, HTML5) and experience of Sitecore or EPiServer?
Mando is a digital agency that simplifies complexity, builds momentum and creates business change. They make beautifully productive digital experiences.
Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, Merseyside L3 5TF
0845 365 4040