Social Media Strategist
Flightpath is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Social Media Strategist
Flightpath is an award-winning agency headquartered in New York City’s Flatiron District. We deliver business building digital marketing imperatives along with full-service creative and production capabilities. Our team members are a group of seasoned digital marketers who discover and mine emotional currency to create real business value for clients including Merck, Goya Foods and Charter Communications.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Strategist to join our growing team. In partnership with our marketing, creative, and production professionals, this person will lead the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital marketing campaigns that leverage content marketing, social media and related tools and methodologies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Serve as an agency leader and subject matter expert for issues associated with social media and content marketing
• Brainstorm innovative ideas and strategies to support client initiatives with a focus on storytelling, influencers and customer engagement
• Define and develop influencer marketing strategies for clients that encourage customer advocacy and support
• Regularly exhibit thought leadership on social and content marketing, as well as related topics inside and beyond the agency
• Lead research and creative brainstorming for social marketing campaigns on behalf of clients and prospects
• Plan content marketing campaigns, including requirements definition, scope, deliverables, schedules, and budgets
• Create content and execute campaigns in partnership with colleagues
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Identify new business opportunities and play an active role in the agency’s new business acquisition team
• Investigate social technologies and emerging platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing growth and innovation
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience leveraging social media and content marketing in a corporate, marketing or brand-building capacity
• Wide-ranging familiarity with content marketing best practices and major social platforms from a conceptual, marketing, technical, and feature-set perspective
• Deep personal engagement in social media and online communities of all types
• Superior communication and presentation ability. Excellent research and associated reporting skills
• Strong editorial background and outstanding writing/journalistic skills
• Demonstrable ability to exhibit bona fide thought leadership in the realms of content marketing and digital marketing
• Boundless creativity and energy
• BA/BS or equivalent
Competitive salary and benefits and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more about the company.
If this sounds like a strong fit, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Application Link: https://www.flightpath.com/careers/social-media-strategist/
Flightpath is a digital marketing agency based in NYC. They help organizations of all sizes navigate the complexity of today’s digital world to achieve results.
36 West 25th Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010