Social Media Specialist
Thrive Internet Marketing is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team.
Employer: Thrive Internet Marketing
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Social Media Specialist
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency, a small high-powered digital marketing firm growing rapidly! We are looking for a rock star Social Media Specialist to work with a cohesive remote team of outstanding designers, developers, copywriters, and SEO experts.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and online marketing strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit group that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of our clients through our core values of Relationships and Results!
This full-time position on the Thrive Social Media team will serve as support for the Social Media Marketing work for Thrive’s clients. This client-facing position will become a key part of our Social Media services, ensuring that our clients have consistent activity and results on social media channels, through the integration of strategic marketing tactics (non-search engine oriented). This position will also include content strategy development and implementation, and the candidate should be very strong in these areas. The perfect addition to our team will have experience working with a variety of brands, with proven campaign examples and results. The goal for all clients is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a remote work / telecommute job opportunity.
• 2+ years of proven work experience executing social media strategy and campaign management
• Past agency experience preferred
• Active Facebook Blueprint certification
• Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
• Experience managing paid social media advertising campaigns through social media advertising platforms
• Experience, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and more
• Experience with social analytics including Facebook Insights, and other analytics platforms
• Basic knowledge of media relations, public relations, and content marketing
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
• Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused
• Experience with WordPress platform is a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
• Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with manager and clients, including regular video meetings and calls
• Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification
• Perform bid management, ad campaign builds, and promotional copy development
• Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand while building meaningful connections. Promote community involvement through a focus on engagement.
• Set up and optimize company social media profiles within each platform to increase brand visibility
• Create and maintain editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and determining how to best utilize the information
• Create monthly reports and communications to inform clients of results and progress of activities
• Stay current with social media trends and tools, through ongoing education/certification
• Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
• Strong content writing skills for the web
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
• Above-average time management skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Comfortable working on a deadline, with a personal drive to complete tasks
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Remote – Headquarters in Arlington, Texas
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience requirements: 2+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on Experience.
Benefits: Paid health, vacation days/holidays, bonus, 401K
Remote Work : We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Application Link: https://thriveagency.com/jobs/social-media-specialist/