Social Media Specialist
Salted Stone is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team in Los Angeles.
Employer: Salted Stone
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Social Media Specialist
HubSpot Diamond Partner Salted Stone is looking to hire a Social Media Strategist to join their growing family! Join our award-winning team of developers, designers, marketers, strategists, client service specialists and content creators.
• Research and maintain knowledge of social media best practices
• Complete social media competitive analyses and ongoing market and industry research for clients
• Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of organic and campaign-based social media posts using monitoring tools; generate analytics reports and effectively tweak social strategy and content based on analytics
• Own and develop social content calendars and work with key client stakeholders and partners to plan, curate, and create fresh and fun content to sustain community growth, and high fan engagement
• Develop and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
• Coordinate with Influencer, Design, Strategy, and Technical Marketing teams to provide social media guidance and expertise for specific campaigns
• Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies, in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
This position is eligible for quarterly and yearly bonuses tied to performance. We offer a monthly health insurance stipend and retirement benefits.
We also pay for local gym memberships, fund anniversary vacations, provide peer-to-peer bonus programs, host amazing holiday parties, pay for your Spotify AND give you unrestricted access to a few of the cutest office dogs in the biz. Also, we have a 3-tap bar. And a boss who whistles constantly (but it’s endearing, honestly.)
• 2-3 years of social media marketing experience (client-facing experience strongly preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or a related field.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, HubSpot Social Tool, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
• Occasionally writing for Salted Stone’s blog with audience-appropriate social media thought leadership pieces
• Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing social media platforms
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO and how it is affected by social
• Knowledge of how to best use marketing platforms such as HubSpot,Marketo, Pardot. Bonus points if you are HubSpot certified.
• Ability to create and produce creative content (text, image, video, etc.)
• Be okay with office dogs. We have them and they’re not afraid to beg for your food.
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
• Bonus Points: Proficiency in Adobe Suite products
Job Application Link:
Send resume and LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be able to provide portfolio if requested.
Salted Stone is a full-service digital agency and HubSpot Diamond Partner with over 200 clients served, including regional leaders and national brands.
120 W Lime Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016