Social Media Project Manager
Digital Business Lab is looking for a Social Media Project Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
Position: Social Media Project Manager
Posted: 14 September 2020
Digital Business Lab is a dynamic and ambitious social media agency born 7 years ago in Hong Kong, and currently operating from Hong Kong & Singapore. DBL provides expert knowledge and experience in digital business to Asian clients and partners. Fueled by ongoing learning and a holistic approach to business, DBL end-to-end social media solutions coupled with our digital expertise hub, inspire and engage audiences to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
Overview of the role:
To support our social media projects in Hong Kong, we are looking to hire on 3 or 6 months-contract basis (to be discussed) a social media project manager. If the assigned project(s) are extending beyond the 3-month or 6-month mark, we would like to transform this role in a long-term position.
We are looking for someone that is looking to work hands on our campaigns, both in coordinating with the clients and in delivering social media content planning & execution. This role is not only account service and not only back-office.
The successful candidate will be joining the Social Media team working out of our Hong Kong office and must be able to speak and write English at a native level, a plus would be Cantonese-speaker / Traditional Chinese writer.
Are you eager to join us in our expansion, to blend with our dynamic team, to seek high standard of client servicing and social media strategy? Join us now!
What you would be working on:
• Understand – Identify and interpret client’s expectations considering clients positioning, available budget and business objectives in collaboration with the Director of Operations (Xavier Schillinger)
• Handle – Work with a variety of clients, from Hong Kong to international clients, focused on Hong Kong-related projects on day to day tasks
• Craft – Create social media strategies, including organic activation, advertising, and content creation on platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Coordinate – Maintain continuous and agile communication with accounts management and third-party partners to align and synchronize strategy with operations
• Monitor – Analyze marketing effectiveness and performance regularly as necessary
• Retain – Develop trusting and long-lasting relationships partnerships with the clients of Digital Business Lab to ensure timely and successful delivery of digital projects
What you should have:
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience managing Social Media platforms, with proven campaigns in Hong Kong
• Experience with client relationship and internal management
• Creativity and savviness in the use of social media, at least on the 3 key platform that are Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-business-lab/jobs/