Social Media Manager
Bold x Collective is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team in Toronto.
Position: Social Media Manager
Posted: 6 April 2021
The Bold x Collective team is currently hiring an enthusiastic and motivated Social Media Manager that wants to grow with our agency.
This job requires a dedicated Social Media Manager, that will need to manage all accounts on a consistent basis, while working with brand and social media strategies and content team for support. Paying attention to the little details mean everything to our agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Experience: Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
• Create and maintain content calendars and write appropriate copy across social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and more
• Work with our content team to create strategic, on-brand content for select clients with a mix of raw content and professionally produced content
• Brainstorm and create original graphics to support social content
• Post consistent stories for each client, on all platforms
• Schedule content on social media platforms, according to a content calendar
• Engage with the audiences of all required platforms
Bold x Collective is an award-winning, Toronto based Digital Agency. We work with distinct and influential brands. Founded in Toronto, Canada, our team is made up of data-driven strategists, digital marketing experts and creative specialists. We’re driven by creativity to evoke desire and measured by result based digital strategies.
Utilizing the latest technologies, we produce bespoke marketing, branding, content and digital strategies that deliver high-conversion and accelerate growth that aligns with your target audiences’ evolving expectations across various digital channels. With more than 15+ years of experience, we serve clients around the globe.
• Minimum 3 years in social media management
• Education in Marketing, Digital Media or Journalism or equivalent
• Excellent writing skills, creative copywriting and editing (English)
• Knowledge of all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok & more
• Knowledge of analytics, tracking and social media monitoring, and listening
• The ability to create social media posts daily with assistance from a content team
• Knowledge of digital media software is preferred (Adobe Suite)
• Detail oriented skill set
• Must have current iPhone/device
• Experience: 3 years in social media management
Job Application Link: [email protected]