Social Media Content Specialist
Emote Digital is looking for a Social Media Content Specialist to join their team in Melbourne.
Position: Social Media Content Specialist
Posted: 5 July 2021
This role has a heavy emphasis on social media content, with the key requirement, to produce, schedule and post on our client’s behalf.
The successful applicant will have design skills, the ability to come up with fresh and exciting ideas, and be able to organise their time to work across multiple brands, as well as our own.
What you will be doing:
• Creating & promoting high-quality content for social media channels (visual, text, image)
• Designing and writing social posts (with support from other designers and copywriters within the agency)
• Strategising and planning social media calendars for multiple clients and internal accounts
• Helping with audits and proposals related to organic social media
• Monitoring engagement for our own brands, and specific clients
• Implementing and managing boosted posts
• Analysing and reporting on social media progress and success
• Communicating with Account Managers
What we are looking for:
• Extensive experience in managing content across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
• Experience across design platforms and software
• Impeccable spelling, grammar and communication skills
• Someone with previous experience in a digital-focused role
• Experience in scheduling & other social media programs
We will look favourably on candidates with:
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud products, WordPress & Google products
• Photography and/or Videography experience
• Ability to take responsibility and execute
• Qualifications in Marketing / PR / Creative / Writing / Photography
About Emote Digital:
At Emote Digital, we are all about creativity and producing truly outstanding outcomes that stand the test of time. We need to find someone who gets us, and who we trust to support our rich internal culture. We are looking for an individual who brings their own spirit, stories and experiences to the role – someone who shares openly and believes in the mission.
We work and play hard. As long as we trust people to get the work done there is a range of freedoms that can be offered over time. And we love to head out and celebrate our successes, as much as possible throughout the year!
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emote-digital/jobs/