Social Media Consultant
Adtrak is looking for a talented Social Media Marketer to join their team in Nottingham.
Position: Social Media Consultant
Posted: 27 November 2020
Adtrak are looking for a talented social media marketer to join their Internet Marketing team in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will represent a portfolio of clients across the UK in various sectors, delivering social marketing management and consultancy.
This is a dedicated role, created in light of the company’s expansion of the service over the past few years. The individual will require at least 2 years practical experience and knowledge in social media marketing, having worked for a UK business / marketing agency.
Your day-to-day duties will require you to generate relevant social posts which reach, engage and increase followers. Collaboration with fellow marketing colleagues will see you performing and reporting on targeted KPIs.
• Organic and paid social marketing on the leading platforms
• Creating compelling copy and visual media in keeping with platform best practices, as part of a structured Schedule
• Staying abreast of latest developments and trends to ensure output is continually relevant
• Monitoring social networks & tools for brand management and engagement opportunities
• Capably reflecting client’s business values & brand voice in interactions
• Taking ownership of client enquiries; seeking to resolve issues and procure positive outcomes in a timely manner
• Liaising and working with other internal departments and partners to facilitate a ‘one-team’ approach
• Analytical thinking, to interpret data for performance reporting and future strategy
• Running paid advertising campaigns using social platform’s native tools, managing expenditure
• Carrying out necessary administrative duties e.g. paid advertising invoicing, updating competition terms and conditions etc.
• A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities e.g. gym, table football, breakout areas (remote working/social distancing currently in operation!)
• A competitive salary, dependent on Experience
• Annual appraisals and monthly 1-to-1 meetings
• Flexi-time working hours
• Company pension scheme
• Medical care scheme
• A generous freelance policy
• Christmas parties, corporate fun day & additional social events
• At least two years of demonstrable experience in organic or paid social media management (agency or client-side)
• Creative communicator, with a great command of the written language
• Ability to act under pressure
• Customer service Experience
• Responsible and reliable disposition
• Experience of social tools e.g. schedulers, link shorteners
• Experience of paid social promotions using native advertising options
Job Application Link: https://www.adtrak.co.uk/careers/social-marketer