Social Media Manager
Akendi is looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join their office in London.
Location: Londra/ UK
Position: Social Media Manager
Akendi are looking to recruit a social media community manager to promote our training activities through social media as well as engage with and expand our existing community of course alumni. Our ideal candidate can demonstrate an interest in and knowledge of User Experience Research and Design. Previous experience with promoting and engaging with a community of professional training alumni is an advantage.
• Design and implement a social media strategy to promote our training and related activities to new and previous training delegates
• Work with the global Akendi team to generate content to engage with new prospects as well as maintain a strong community of alumni
• Communicate with followers in timely manner and in line with the Akendi Training brand facilitating introductions to Akendi staff as well as other members in the community where necessary
• Define success metrics
• Monitor SEO, web and social media traffic and evaluate results against pre-set targets
• Stay up-to-date on and astutely act on UX related trends in social media
Akendi is a global UX firm, leveraging equal parts user experience expertise and creative design excellence. We provide insights and analyses about user behaviour, combine this knowledge with inspired creative design, and scientifically architect the user’s experience to meet an organisation’s goals. The result is informed product and service experiences that enable organisations to increase their sales, engage users, and improve customer experiences. www.akendi.co.uk
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that while we have excellent working relationships with local and national recruitment agencies for this particular vacancy we would prefer not to receive any agency CVs until a formal request is made.
Akendi creates product & service designs informed by in-depth people research. They are passionate about delivering you intentional experiences.
ScreenWorks, 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF
+44 (0)20 35982601