Social Media Buyer
Datalot is looking for a Social Media Buyer to join their team in Brooklyn, NY.
Position: Social Media Buyer
Posted: 21 September 2020
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. Datalot is also home to YellowHammer Media, a full-service agency predominantly working with direct-to-consumer brands. We are currently looking for a Social Media Buyer to join our Dumbo Brooklyn (NY) team.
G iven the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position and t hen transition to work in-office, if based locally, or remain primarily remote-based.
You will play a key part in building, executing, and optimizing Facebook/other paid social media buys programmatically within social buying platforms. This role will be responsible for establishing and scaling an overall direct-response social media program; owning the paid social media buys as well as the social innovation strategy.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
What you will be working on:
● Strategize, execute and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis
● Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
● Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve the client’s business objectives
● Generate weekly reports for clients and be able to speak to the why behind each marketing decision and campaign results
● Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires and options polls
What we’re looking for:
● 2-3 years of experience in social media buying
● Experience in buying cross-platform paid advertising (Facebook. Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
● Experience buying direct-response social campaigns
● A critical eye for detail and love for data analysis is a must
● B onus points: Lead generation, Google search expertise, experience in insurance, real estate, health or other financial related verticals
Job Application E-mail: [email protected]