Social Media Advertising Specialist
Impressive is looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist to join their team in Melbourne.
Position: Social Media Advertising Specialist
Posted: 5 January 2021
We’re looking for a clever and energetic Social Media Advertising Specialist who can walk-the-walk as well as talk-the-talk. You’ve got a great understanding of Digital Marketing and know Social Media Advertising like the back of your hand.
Our team are innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than the best. That’s why we need an exceptional Social Media Advertising Specialist who will pioneer ground-breaking strategies and send client results through the roof.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience driving exceptional outcomes through Social Media Analytics, Business Manager and Third Party Tools. You will also be well versed with Google Analytics with the ability to use data-driven marketing to make key decisions on client campaigns in terms of improving sales and lead generation.
Do you tick these boxes:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing Social Media Advertising campaigns
• Setting up, managing budgets and optimising Social Media campaigns
• Building effective Social Media funnels
• Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting
• Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/mediums
• Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations
• Measuring and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs
• Planning, preparing, and delivering digital marketing reviews
• Analyse clients business goals (increase leads, increase ecommerce sales, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal
• Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Thrives under pressure
• You understand current digital trends and consumer needs
Want bonus points?
• You’re Google Analytics certified
• You’re efficient with Facebook Power Editor
• You’re experienced with GTM (Google Tag Manager)
• You’re experienced with pixel implementation
What’s in it for you:
Aside from a very competitive salary, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Cremorne location. Plus, you’ll have your choice of Mac or PC computer.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.
Job Application Link: https://www.impressive.com.au/impressive-jobs/