Social Advertising Specialist
Emote Digital is looking for a creative Social Advertising Specialist to join their team in Melbourne.
Position: Social Advertising Specialist
Posted: 8 February 2021
You will work closely with the wider marketing team to execute the Social Media Advertising service for our clients. You are encouraged to make the services your own, bringing your expertise and experience and taking the services to the next level.
You will have a team supporting you; a copywriter to help with captions, graphic designers for advertising creative, animations & video and photographers for visual content.
Supporting you from above will be our Marketing Services Director and team of Account Managers. They oversee each area and liaise with clients directly – leaving you to do what you love.
Day to day, you will be working across multiple accounts and areas, putting together social advertising campaigns, spend recommendations, launching & maintaining campaigns, scheduling ads to go live, briefing design teams, going to strategy meetings – the possibilities are endless!
There are future opportunities for training, advancement, conferences, events and incentives for the right person.
At Emote Digital, we are all about creativity and producing beautiful results that stand the test of time. As we will work closely together, we need to find someone who gets us, and who we trust to support our rich internal culture.
We are looking for an individual who brings their own spirit, stories and experiences to the role – someone who shares openly and believes in the mission.
• Execute Social Media Advertising service for multiple clients
• Manage and optimise social ad campaigns, on a daily and weekly bases, focusing on the key metrics that matter to us and to clients
• Deliver solid results and returns across campaigns, with support from the wider team
• Audit, evaluate and review campaigns for new and potential clients
• Execute checklist of minimum requirements each month
• Brief in creative and copywriting team where necessary
• Report on tasks completed and results each month via a live dashboard
• Providing insight on future social advertising strategies for clients
Requirements for the role:
• You LOVE results-driven marketing
• A strong passion for delivering clients a return on their investment
• Strong experience across Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Ads Manager
• LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, AdRoll and other channels are a bonus
• A keen eye for reading data, and noticing and addressing trends
• Strong passion for social media and advertising
• Previous experience managing digital campaigns for multiple clients and accounts
• Strong problem solving abilities and an attitude to do what it takes to get things done
• Ability to work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines
• Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take feedback and make improvements
• Experience with using Trello, Slack or other project management tools
• Eagerness to learn new things within the world of digital
We would like you to have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong understanding of digital reporting, particularly Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
• Experience within a digital agency, or in-house marketing role
• Ability to convey information to stakeholders in layman terms
• Proactive, not reactive
• Experience with other key digital advertising platforms as a minimum – Facebook, Google
• Desire to learn new skills, platforms & strategies
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emote-digital/jobs/