Pacific Content is looking for a Showrunner (Full-time) to join their team.
Pacific Content is a company within Rogers Sports & Media. We make original podcasts with brands. We’re looking for a showrunner to join our team to produce podcasts that help our clients reach the audiences they care about, with content that will grab listeners’ time and attention.
Our team works remotely and is looking to find the best talent, and therefore we are open to candidates from all regions across Canada.
• Oversee the day-to-day editorial work on podcast episodes or series, working with a team that may include producers, writers, sound designers, and others
• Contribute original ideas for stories, series, and podcast formats
• Working closely with an executive producer, you will ensure the mandate of the show is brought to life in each episode, and that it sustains for the arc of the series or season
• Chase and book guests, develop interview questions, record and edit audio, write and vet scripts, appear on the mic as needed
• Collaborate with clients during the pre-production, production, and publishing stages to ensure client satisfaction, and that the podcast is an excellent representation of the brand’s values
• Juggle multiple editorial and administrative tasks, ensuring publishing, asset, and media delivery deadlines are met
• Effectively and efficiently coordinate resources, schedules, freelancers, and studios as needed
• A competitive salary
• A manager who deeply cares about your success
• A team that trusts and wants to win together
• Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
• Proven experience in professional podcast, audio, or broadcast content creation, with at least 2 years of experience as a showrunner or team leader
• A strong track record in editorial content production for podcasts, radio, documentary, episodic TV series, or feature films
• Exceptional audio storytelling skills, including structuring episodes, interviewing, writing for the spoken voice, and building immersive scenes
• Effective leadership and communication skills, ability, and willingness to give and get feedback and translates that into an even better show
• Flexibility to work hours matching the production schedule, based on deadlines, multiple time zones