WEBITMD is looking for a SEO Strategist to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: SEO Strategist
WEBITMD is a fast-growing Growth Marketing & Sales Agency based out of Los Angeles with offices in New York City & Dallas. Founded in 2008, our mission is to develop and implement strategies that help our clients achieve their business growth goals.
Our clients, ranging from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 1000 enterprises, praise our highly-customized & consultative approach and consider the WEBITMD team an extension of their own. We are looking to expand our team of marketers with individuals who have experience and an overall passion for bringing digital marketing & sales solutions to life.
Culture is critical at WEBITMD. Our team members are smart, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical, creative, dynamite writers and verbal communicators (and maybe a little competitive). We all work very hard to build value for our clients, but know that life outside of work matters just as much.
Check us out at www.WEBITMD.com
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Head of SEO & Content to join our team. This individual will be responsible for the Organic Search strategy & execution and communication with our clients. We are looking for an energetic team member that can thrive in a fast paced environment and fit within our culture.
Candidate must have a solid understanding of onpage optimization strategies, link building, analysis and reporting. An ideal candidate will also have a firm understanding of how content plays into SEO and working with various brands and their content marketing needs. The production of content is handled by another team member / outside resource.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver has a strong understanding of how SEO and organic traffic fits into the big picture. Our methodology revolves around ourGrowth Stack(Traffic, Nurturing & Automation, Sales Conversions). The SEO component is critical at the top of the funnel as a traffic driving piece to our Growth Stack.
We have developed our in-house content marketing strategy, technical SEO resources, and project workflows and now seek an individual to steer the ship of SEO for our clients. We are boutique in the number of clients we handle but often find ourselves offering a very consultative and strategic approach from our engagements…if this sounds like a fit thus far then read on!
• Manage our SEO client engagements from kickoff, strategy, development, technical tasks, and reporting
• Work alongside our Technical SEO team & Content Writers formulating a cohesive effort towards a common goal of organic growth!
• Bring to the table a perspective or strategy for SEO that varies per client and industry vertical
• Manage and refine our existing SEO process
• Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to enhance site conversion and ROI
• Develop and manage day to day client relationships – Be comfortable being client facing both on the phone, screen share, and in-person meetings
A strong candidate will have:
Proven track record of successful SEO strategies and implementations including:
• Keyword research, analysis, and implementation
• On-site content optimization and site architecture
• Link Building & Link acquisition (natural and paid opportunities)
• Establishing and reporting on SEO KPIs
• Advanced familiarity and experience using industry tools such as: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Open Site Explorer, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, SEO Moz, SEM Rush, SpyFu, etc.
• Familiarity with Project Management software – We use Asana and Slack
• Proficiency in CMS and eCommerce platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento)
• Experience and familiarity with Google Docs
• Previous experience managing a team
• Superb client facing abilities and professionalism
• 3+ years managing multiple SEO & Content Marketing focused campaigns. Agency experience is preferred but not required
• Familiarity and understanding of HubSpot (prior experience is a HUGE plus)
• Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills
• Strong time-management, organizational and decision-making skills
• Great can-do attitude and team player
• We want someone that shows willingness to dig in & get it done. Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable. A self-driven, independent, quick learner who’s ready to work and grow!
Compensation & Benefits:
• Industry competitive pay
• Full time position
• Casual team and culture
• Perks! (travel with team, quarterly meetings in LA offices, company provided lunch program, and more!)
• Room for serious growth with WEBITMD
Apply for this position:
Apply via the form below and we will get back to you. Please email us a short background on yourself, and what excites you most about potentially joining the team. Please attach any resumes, portfolio, and/or website you would like to share.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Application Link: https://webitmd.com/careers/