Impression is looking for an SEO Strategist to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: SEO Strategist
As an SEO Strategist, you will be expected to lead autonomously on client strategies, demonstrating applied SEO knowledge through exceptional quality work that consistently delivers ROI for Impression’s client base.
Typical duties include setting and leading SEO strategies within budget and managing project teams while taking on typical account management duties, such monthly reporting and client communications.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency (Best Large SEO Agency in the UK and Europe for 2018) while working with many like-minded and experienced search specialists.
Core skills & experience:
• Excellent understanding and experience in the three pillars of SEO, using technical SEO, content creation and creative link acquisition to increase a business or client’s organic visibility.
• Proven experience in successfully handling and growing large-scale accounts through digital marketing activity
• A strong portfolio of SEO success stories where increased organic visibility is clearly demonstrated within budget.
• Strong commercial awareness, using client reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client’s business model.
• Experience using a variety of enterprise on- and off-site SEO tools
• Proficiency using Google’s digital marketing reporting suite, inc. Analytics (certified), Tag Manager, Data Studio and Search Console
• Experience handling project teams and delegating work between them while providing feedback where necessary
Softer skills & experience:
• A passion and enthusiasm towards digital marketing and progressing in SEO as a serious career (we’re not looking for placeholders!)
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional timekeeping skills – you’ll be working to strict deadlines while committing to various client meetings in any given month
• Excellent attention to detail with a drive to deliver exceptional quality work
• A self-starter with an outgoing nature
• Forward-thinking and creative in nature
• Degree to 2:1 level or above, or equivalent
• Ideally 3-4 years of relevant digital marketing experience, agency or in-house
• Competitive salary
• Company pension
• A great company culture with a friendly, supportive team
• Monthly internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple and Google equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and snacks provided
• Organised work socials
• Mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets & gym membership along with many other perks
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/