Ayima is looking for a SEO Strategist to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: SEO Strategist
We are a global company drawing together digital experts to create a unique offering, combining their talents with market-leading technology to deliver solutions to some of the worlds’ biggest brands. We help companies understand their audiences, and increase traffic and generate revenue using sustainable SEO, PPC and Content strategies to deliver long-term benefits.
We provide an environment where you’re actively encouraged to forge the career you want to have. This philosophy allows us to constantly innovate, developing tools and techniques that are valued by our clients and lauded by our industry peers. We are a unique agency built on success.
Ayima is looking for a SEO Consultant to join our SEO team in NYC. This is a client-facing role, and the SEO consultant will be responsible for developing SEO strategies for high value clients. From analysis to implementation, they will help identify opportunities, provide recommendations and work with various teams to help clients grow within the organic space. Candidates should have excellent analytical, problem-solving, technical and project management skills.
• Key point of contact on client accounts
• Lead technical site audits
• Gather site and search data, and analyzing trends to uncover areas of client opportunity
• Conduct competitive landscape and market analysis to identify gaps
• Analyze content to understand new opportunities for engaging, SEO-friendly content and possible penalty risks due to thin pages.
• Analyze link profiles and develop link strategies
• Organize external meetings, set agendas and lead large meetings
• Develop and present content strategies to client
• Collaborate with marketing and technical teams in order to implement proposed recommendations
• Guide and train junior team members
• Participate/Prepare training and workshops
• Minimum of 3+ years of success running enterprise SEO campaigns at an agency.
• An ambitious self-starter, looking to make a big impact in a fast moving environment
• Solid understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, SEO best practices for technical architecture, and how links fit in with the SEO ecosystem
• Ability to write a full technical SEO audit
• Understanding of server side commands to include redirects
• Advanced HTML for SEO
• Structured data, XML sitemaps and Google Search Console implementation
• SEO Penalty Recovery
• Content Gap Analysis
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Attribution – understanding popular models and tools
• SEO / PPC synergy – understanding how the channels interact
• Familiarity with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Experience with Local or Video Optimization
The ideal candidate will have commercial SEO experience working in an agency environment and will be able to demonstrate previous success in competitive verticals.
There are many reasons to work for Ayima, including
• Comprehensive Health / Dental package
• 25 Days Paid Vacation
• +5 days off between Christmas and New Year’s
• +11 US Holidays
• Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the sun!
• Enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs
We work in exceptional spaces
• Awesome SoHo office with Manhattan city view
• Fully stocked kitchen and beer fridge
• Pool table and relaxation zone
We also offer
• Summer Fridays – get out early and enjoy the NYC sun!
• Team lunches at some of the city’s best restaurants
• A laptop and a second monitor
Ayima is home to some of the world’s most talented digital experts who deliver standout work across SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing and Design & Development.
270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1406, New York, NY 10012