Path Interactive is looking for an SEO Specialist to join their office in New York.
Employer: Path Interactive
Location: New York / USA
Position: SEO Specialist
We’re looking for a Specialist to join our award-winning SEO team. Our ideal candidate comes with 2-4 years of demonstrated experience contributing to or leading organic search-driven website performance, preferably in an agency setting. You should have a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our most successful team members are often both “right-brained” (creative) and “left-brained” (analytical).
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for supporting Path Interactive’s organic or “earned” media programs, leading SEO and search-driven content programs for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for handling a range of program activities both independently and as part of a larger SEO strategy team.
• Help define content strategy and link growth programs for Path Interactive’s SEO & social media clients
• Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and strategic keyword evaluations
• Create search-optimized, compelling metadata content and website content
• Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, provide reports in both Excel and Powerpoint
• Conduct technical SEO audits and provide recommended solutions, working with development teams to advise on implementation
• Assist account managers in translating client objectives into search marketing strategy
• Communicate with account managers and clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
• Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Path Interactive team
• Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area
• Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords Keyword Planner
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• 2-4 years of experience contributing to or managing successful SEO programs, preferably in an agency setting
• Understanding of intermediate marketing principles
• Experience using DeepCrawl, Botify and Conductor Searchlight a plus, but not required
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
• Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
• Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
• Ability to make an impact. As a 60-person agency with small teams, you can make a difference with your efforts and work.
• Competitive salary and great benefits.
• Employer matched 401-K, paid maternity, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun events and more!
Our Team Members Bring to Our Environment:
• Strategic thinker
• Hard work ethic
• Process- and deadline-driven
• Team player
• Problem solver/solution seeker
• Shares knowledge
• Ability to learn
• Is enthusiastic/takes pride in work
• Passionate, energetic
• Fun and outgoing
Path Interactive is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients.
We’re a great place to work! We were named Advertising Age’s #3 Best Place to Work in 2016, and a top-ranking Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC for four years running (and still going!).
We also deliver great work. Case in point: winning Best Enterprise SEO Campaign award at the 2018 Search Engine Land Awards, and Conductor Searchlight’s Agency of the Year in 2017. We’ve been shortlisted for the Best SEO Campaign and Best Use of Search in Health honors in the upcoming 2018 US Search Awards, and nominated for best Organic Team of the Year at the 2018 US Drum Search Awards!
Headquartered in the Flatiron district of New York City, our team of highly skilled marketers knows how to work hard and play hard. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are looking for someone who is eager, inquisitive, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.
Path Interactive is a NYC digital marketing agency providing ROI-focused SEO, paid search, social and digital media campaigns for national, regional & local businesses.
915 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010