MintTwist is looking for a talented and experienced SEO Specialist to join their office in London.
We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Specialist (+5 years agency experience) to join one of the top digital marketing agencies in London.
You will be responsible for preparing a SEO roadmap for your clients, implementing SEO strategies and reporting regularly to the SEO Manager to demonstrate performance.
You’ll find it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy to clients and colleagues, covering technical, content and UX layers of SEO. You’ll possess good communication, organisation and time management skills, while always focusing on quality and results.
• Conducting Technical audits for our client’s websites and making recommendations for optimisation
• Performing on-going keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Conducting technical audits
• Overseeing fixes from the technical audits
• Competitor analysis & benchmarking
• Performing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword clusters
• On-site optimisation
• Identifying new content opportunities
• Design and Implementation of link building strategies
• Monitoring, analysing and reporting on organic performance including rankings, traffic, conversions, engagement etc. on a regular basis
• Keeping up to date on SEO guidelines and new techniques to incorporate in our strategies
• Assisting with the planning of website migrations
• Working hours: 9:30 – 5:30
• Free breakfast: milk, coffee, tea, cereals, porridge…
• Apple Mac Laptop
• Additional screens
• Casual Pizza/Burger Friday
• Free Gym membership
• Private pension scheme
• Located in the heart of Liverpool Street, just 5 min away from Spitalfields Market
*Normal perks when working physically in the office.
• You are highly motivated
• Minimum 5 years SEO experience in digital agency
• Confident in your SEO knowledge with a technical SEO understanding (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domain vs sub-domain differences, structured data, hreflang tags, canonicals, website speed, etc.)
• Experience with linkbuilding/outreach
• Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, etc.
• Experience with International SEO
• Familiar with Amazon Seller Central
• Experience using a CMS, such as WordPress, with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
• An ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
• An ability to work well under pressure and able to deliver quality to deadline
• An ability to self-manage and be a self-starter
• Native English Speaker or C1 English Certificate
Job Application Link: https://www.minttwist.com/careers/seo-specialist/