9thWonder is looking for an SEO Specialist to join their office in Denver.
9thWonder is looking for an SEO Specialist. The right candidate understands that SEO is not a silver bullet or short-term strategy. SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. While SEO conversations can get extremely complex and “in the weeds,” we need someone who understands what clients care about and can explain SEO concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language.
The SEO Specialist will also be empowered to shape 9thWonder’s SEO offering, with the goal of elevating it to the next level, helping win and retain enterprise SEO relationships. In addition to developing custom SEO strategies based on the business goals of each client, you’ll also be responsible for managing the tactical implementation of those strategies in collaboration with our website, design, UX, development, and content strategy teams.
• Provide custom SEO strategies for 9thWonder’s SEO clients
• Overseeing the tactical implementation of those strategies. This may involve managing others to perform SEO tasks or rolling up your sleeves to accomplish them yourself.
• Develop and implement processes to ensure 9thWonder can deliver best-in-class service to enterprise clients
• Work with 9thWonder’s website, design, UX, development, and content strategy teams to ensure SEO best practices inform all these disciplines and their deliverables
• Elevate 9thWonder’s existing SEO services in terms of knowledge and scalability to contribute
• Deliver “Foundational SEO” as part of website projects, as well as ongoing enterprise SEO services (including monitoring and consulting) to drive continued improvement in KPIs
• Cross-sell SEO services into 9thWonder accounts that are not yet leveraging our SEO services
• Contribute to new business development pitches to win SEO, website, and content work from new accounts
• Other duties as assigned
• 5+ years of experience in client-facing SEO strategy and implementation, agency experience desired
• BS/BA required, Marketing, Communications, Advertising/Media preferred; or equivalent experience
• Comprehensive SEO Audits – content, keywords, and technical SEO (both onsite and offsite) for client sites as well as their competitive landscapes
• Keyword Strategy – competence in researching, planning, strategizing, and implementing keyword strategies across various industries
• Well-versed in specialties like eCommerce SEO or multi-location/franchise SEO
• Deep knowledge of ongoing SEO support including local citation submission and hygiene, review monitoring, GMB posting, link outreach/link building
• Identifying KPIs that drive business results beyond traffic volume or specific keyword rankings
• Reporting on results in service of business KPIs. Deep understanding of SEO keyword research and tracking tools, Google Analytics, CRM, to demonstrate the value and impact of SEO services
• Excellent interpersonal skills – understands how to manage client relationships and expectations through effective communication
The Legal Stuff:
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Application Link: https://www.9thwonder.com/about/careers/open-positions#!/search?page=1