Wpromote is looking for an SEO Manager to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: SEO Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations!
Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Papyrus, Verizon, Marriott, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
• 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching
• Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more
• Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings – and catch the cable guy
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic SEO Manager to join our award winning SEO team in our Melville, NY office. The purpose of this position is to direct the crafting and implementation of SEO strategies and assist in growing and retaining assigned clients.
You Will Be
• Running highly-detailed technical audits on websites
• Helping to craft “action item” lists for fixing issues found on technical audits
• Discovering and evaluating organic competitors
• Identifying areas for site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
• Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
• Applying on-page optimization by creating URL names, page titles, Meta descriptions, and other relevant HTML tags
• Communicating via phone/email with clients on a regular basis
• Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients
• Keeping up with the SEO industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
• Creating reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
• Presenting your findings to the client in order to influence their onsite SEO strategy
• Working with a client’s development team to implement changes to their website
You Must Have
• 1-2 years experience doing SEO work for clients is preferred with the ability to speak intelligently about SEO
• The ability to work in a team environment that fosters collaboration
• Energy and passion about your career in SEO
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• The strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and clients simultaneously, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and other SEO industry tools, such as Brightedge, Conductor, Moz, and Screaming Frog
• Knowledge of major website content management systems like Drupal, Joomla, Magento or WordPress, working knowledge of HTML/CSS and graphic design is a plus
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20180524161730_YWZIZ4RZLD1YKJ5X
Wpromote is more than a digital marketing agency; they’re your partner for rapid growth. From Paid Media to SEO, their talented team has helped hundreds of clients.
246 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001