Wpromote is looking for an SEO Manager to join their office in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: SEO Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries.
Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
You Will Be:
• Working on multiple client websites by implementing changes to various aspects in order to comply with Google’s best practices.
• Expected to retain existing business, while pursing profitable growth opportunities in assigned clients accounts.
• Communicating via phone/email with clients on a regular basis.
• Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients.
• Keeping up with the SEO industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
• Creating reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
• Presenting your findings to the client in order to influence their onsite content strategy
• Leading the sales process while calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
• Working with a client’s development team to implement changes to their website or on your own with approval from the client
You Must Have:
• 2-4 years experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
• Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
• Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications
• Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
• High level of comfort using email and the Internet, specifically search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
• Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
• Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20181008053753_EINSN6NQJOWXEBG3
Wpromote is more than a digital marketing agency; they’re your partner for rapid growth. From Paid Media to SEO, their talented team has helped hundreds of clients.
211 W Wacker Drive, Suite 1850, Chicago, IL 60606