The Creative Momentum is looking for a SEO Manager to join their Atlanta office.
Employer: The Creative Momentum
Location: Atlanta / USA
Position: SEO Manager
SEO Manager with Creative & Technical Mastery
Would you like to be our next SEO Manager? We need a lover of SEO who lives and breathes research, optimization, troubleshooting, content creation, analysis, strategy development, compiling reports, and more. We need an SEO manager that can write the right content, the right way; while being able to not only optimize the quality of the content, but the technical and server-side aspects as well!
Do you think in strategy and have the ability to mine data to tell stories and make decisions that move rankings higher, naturally? Then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
The SEO Manager will be the lead for our clients and teams with research, optimization, troubleshooting, content creation, analysis, strategy development, compiling reports, and more. You must be a leader, while being a team player.
If you don’t like to have fun, laugh out loud, or shoot Nerf guns, then this is not the right fit. You must be able to multi-task and have full accountability for everything in which you are involved.
You will be expected to support the daily needs of clients based on the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing. You will also take the lead on the execution of all deliverables, tasks, and needs of the clients, while being the point of contact, leading discussions and your team. You will be held fully accountable for all aspects of SEO for our clients.
Your efforts are then coordinated with our client PPC, Social, and Inbound teams in order to provide our clients with synergistic digital marketing services and solutions that handle all aspects of their inbound marketing and lead growth needs. Our SEO is not just about rankings! It is about formulating the ideal strategy by unifying Paid, Owned, and Earned Media.
You will be fully supported in the beginning, with the expectation that you will learn quickly and with the ability to take ownership of SEO within a few months. This is an opportunity to be at the ground floor in the digital marketing department of a company that is growing rapidly! The right person must have the desire to become a leader in the industry, with the willingness to make that happen for yourself, and us!
What you need for this position:
•Full command of all aspects of SEO best practices, trends, history, and evolution
• Full knowledge of all aspects of how to develop a successfully evolving SEO strategy, optimize web properties fully, choose the right keywords, and lead our clients into success with continued resolution of SEO issues and lift in rankings, traffic, and leads/customers
• Ability to audit sites for all related technical SEO factors and the ability to explain/repair these technical issues
• Must be able to read and write HTML, CSS, and other browser side languages
• Critical thinker with a drive to learn while having autonomy
• An entrepreneurial spirit with team-centric ethics! By nature, you go above and beyond—while not wasting time and staying on track
• A strategic thinker with the ability to make decisions that matter
• SEO Management Software (Linkdex, Moz, Searchlight, etc.) experience
• SEO Research Tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, SpyFu, Majestic etc.) experience
• Must have full mastery of Search Console
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics—with experience setting up conversion goals, utilizing advanced segments, implementing filters, etc.
• Experience optimizing sites in raw HTML as well as the major Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
– Please provide examples of sites you have optimized that we can review before interviewing
• Experience with various SEO plug-ins—pros and cons
• Must have full mastery of how Social affects ranking opportunities
• Must have experience with in-depth keyword research
• Experience with link building and link repair/disavowal
• Full fluency in Google Apps for Business (Docs, Sheet, and Slides) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience with Macs and PCs (we use Macs)
• Ability to create content (blog posts, infographics, eBooks, etc.)
• Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator) a major plus!
• Understanding of the right KPIs that explain ROI, CPA, and how these tell the SEO success story
• Inbound marketing fundamentals with HubSpot experience a huge plus!
• Web development experience would be ideal! Have you built a WordPress site on your own?
• Do you have your own fully optimized site you can share with us
• Experience with UX and IA best practices and approaches
• CRO principles and experience
• Google AdWords certification a MAJOR plus!
• Structured Data Experience
• Regex knowledge is a huge plus!
• Email drip campaigns experience
• Persona development as it relates to optimization strategies is GOLD!
• Marketing Automation experience
What’s in it for you:
• Future opportunity to work with a top-ranked Atlanta agency
• Flexible, casual, open work environment
• Cool people
• No brown nosing
• No politics
• Passionate People
If you are an SEO expert, please apply today!
You can email in at [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://www.thecreativemomentum.com/careers/seo-manager