MintTwist is looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join their team in London.
We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join one of the top digital marketing agencies in London.
Managing SEO across a range of clients; your focus will be on running a team that produces work of the highest of standard, always meets deadlines and consistently smashes targets. You will also continually be developing our upcoming junior talent to keep pace with our company growth, ensuring our client’s needs will always met.
• To lead the development of SEO strategy for clients
• Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy is to the highest possible standard
• To lead, support and develop the talent of the SEO team
• Ensure that SEO performance is at the heart of all SEO strategies
• Manage your team and ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard in collaboration with the Account Managers
• Give guidance to the SEO Specialists in technical audits
• Design and supervise website migrations
• Design and supervise of link building strategies
• Management of Amazon SEO strategy and client support
• Keeping up to date on Google Updates, SEO guidelines and new techniques to incorporate in our strategies
• Support our Managing Director in SEO pitches
We are an award-winning digital agency in London, that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with.
Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market-leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
Our digital agency experts are strategic and creative – whether you need to create a new website, improve your search engine optimisation, create engaging content or set-up a new paid advertising channel, we can drive your business to greater digital efficiency.
• Working hours: 9:30 – 5:30
• Free breakfast: milk, coffee, tea, cereals, porridge… *
• Casual Pizza/Burger Friday*
• Free Gym membership*
• Private pension scheme
• Located in the heart of Liverpool Street, just 5 min away from Spitalfields Market
• Salary: DOE
* Normal perks when working physically in the office.
• You are highly motivated and willing to take new challenges
• At least 5 years SEO experience in digital agency with implementation and management background
• Confident in your SEO knowledge with a technical SEO understanding (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domain vs sub-domain differences, structured data, hreflang tags, canonicals, website speed, etc.)
• Experience with linkbuilding/outreach
• Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Googe Data Studio, etc.
• Experience with International SEO
• Exceptional attention to detail
• You are eligible to work in the UK
Job Application Link: https://www.minttwist.com/careers/seo-manager/