Ayima is looking for an SEO Manager to join their office in Vancouver.
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: SEO Manager
We are a global company drawing together digital experts to create a unique offering, combining their talents with market-leading technology to deliver solutions to some of the worlds’ biggest brands. We help companies understand their audiences, and increase traffic and generate revenue using sustainable SEO, PPC and Content strategies to deliver long-term benefits.
We provide an environment where you’re actively encouraged to forge the career you want to have. This philosophy allows us to constantly innovate, developing tools and techniques that are valued by our clients and lauded by our industry peers. We are a unique agency built on success.
Ayima is looking for an SEO Manager to join our fast growing technical SEO team in Vancouver, Canada.
The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of Search Engine Optimization campaigns in a client-facing role. They must be skilled and confident enough in their abilities in order to answer client and internal questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner. The focus is on innovation and understanding the “bigger picture” while delivering industry leading service to our clients.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Driving client revenue using technical SEO
• Technical Site audits – analysis, recommendations and implementations
• Authority review / audit / recommendations
• Competitor analysis
• Content analysis
• Preparation of client pitches / bizdev
• Participation in resource content brainstorming
• Guiding junior team members
• Learning new skills
• Attend conferences / networking
Must have skills:
• Understanding of technical web production / administration
• Advanced HTML for SEO
• Strong coding Skills and SQL knowledge is a big advantage
• Understanding of dynamic content – query strings, client-side serving
• International SEO – ccTLDs, markup, sitemaps and WMT implementation
• Local / Mobile / Video SEO
• SEO Penalty Recovery
• Content Gap Analysis
• Advanced Excel skills
• Attribution – understanding popular models and tools
• SEO / PPC synergy – understanding and relationship management
• Long term industry and search predictions
• Advanced Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• CRO – understanding of methods, tools
Understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and the effects on SEO
The ideal candidate will have commercial SEO experience working in-house or within an agency environment and will be able to demonstrate previous success in competitive verticals. Any technical skills are highly beneficial.
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive Health / Dental / Life package
• Contribution Matching RRSP
• 25 days paid vacation
• Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the Vancouver sun
• Opportunities for Travel
• A fast growing team within a collaborative global digital marketing agency
• Join the largest and most technical SEO team in Canada
• Entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded
• Awesome Yaletown office
• A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
• A relaxed and welcoming work environment
• Team lunches at Vancouver’s best restaurants
Ayima is home to some of the world’s most talented digital experts who deliver standout work across SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing and Design & Development.
302-1140 Homer Street, Vancouver British Columbia, V6B 2X6, Canada